Highnam Court

The House and Gardens

Highnam Court built in 1658, after the original house was seriously damaged in the Civil War, is one of the few houses built during the Commonwealth period. The House is not open to the public during the show but it’s beautiful gardens and parklands are open to all visitors to the show.

The Highnam estate was purchased in 1838 by Thomas
Gambier-Parry, an accomplished artist, musician and art collector.  In the mid 19th century, its gardens became renowned throughout the UK.

Unfortunately the garden fell into disrepair for many decades till the property was purchased in the 1990's by the current owner Roger Head, who has restored them to their former glory, adding many new features to compliment and enhance the
original design.

Click here to visit the Highnam Court website.

We regret no dogs at the show except for assistance dogs.

Family Fun
Day Out

Fashion
Show

Photo
Gallery